Noirmoutier Island welcomes sailors, offering many places to anchor their boats:
- L’Herbaudière Port;
- Morin Port;
- anchorages by the Bois de la Chaise wood; and
- the dry harbour in Noirmoutier-en-l’Île.
Information and contact details are available at the island’s harbourmasters’ offices.
Pornic - Noirmoutier maritime ferries
Ferries 2021 : There are small ferries between Pornic and Noirmoutier island every days between the 3rd July and the 29h august. Experiment and enjoy a great journey and day trip in Pornic, a lovely 19th century seaside resort, located near the Noirmoutier island.
You can book at our tourist information office or the tourist information office of Pornic (number of tickets limited).
- Departure 9h Pornic - Arrival 10h Noirmoutier
- Departure 10h30 Noirmoutier - Arrival 11h30 Pornic
- Departure 18h Pornic - Arrival 19h Noirmoutier
- Départ 19h15 Noirmoutier - Arrivée 20h15 Pornic
île de Noirmoutier : Herbaudière's harbour
Pornic : Noëveillard's harbour
Journey time : around 1h